The Second Dawn
When the heroes investigated the merchant Traevus’s departure from Fallcrest, they discovered a list left behind in his room. It contains only names, dates and locations, but several concern the members of the party closely. Based on the dates already passed, it’s been determined that the list details plans for abductions of several women.
- Nala of Zorhah – April 17, 167 – Cairngorm Peaks (matches the date of Nala’s abduction)
- Rose Mistron – December 6, 167 – Ivalice (matches the date of Rose’s abduction)
- Mae Blackstar – April 29, 168 – Imlan in Feywild (Mae was gone from Imlan by the listed date)
- Viselle Stockmer – June 3, 168 – Harkenwold (date is three weeks from when the list was discovered)
- Lady Kallista – September 14, 168 – Bael Deimos (date is four months from when the list was discovered)
- Investigation continues on the identity of the sixth